By accessing this website you agree to the following terms of service:
- The Website and the contents thereof are proprietary to CCSI. The content of the Website is owned by CCSI, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- Survey questions and the content associated with Trauma Informed Care readiness assessments/recommendations/reports are owned and copyrighted by CCSI.
- You agree that you will not reproduce, distribute, or make derivative works of the Website or any of the contents thereof.
- All data that is entered into this Website including organizational, demographic, contact information, survey responses and the associated calculated Trauma Informed Care readiness calculations/recommendations/reports are the property of CCSI.
- Data that is deleted from the website by a participating organization will no longer be available/viewable online by that organization. However, the data but will still be retained in the TIC-OSAT database and available for analysis by CCSI.
- Privacy of the survey takers is critically important. Identifiable data associated with survey takers will not be released/made available.
- Identifiable information associated with the organizations that utilize this Website will not be released to anyone other than the organization itself.